Mini Residency: Full Arch Digital Workflow, ORCAA, Guatemala
- Capture proper pre-op records using Instarisa workflows and techniques.
- Capture implant position using InstaRisa’s proprietary methods during live surgery.
- Capture soft tissue scans with references during live surgery.
- Utilize the full InstaRisa workflow, moving prior course patients from temporaries to finals.
- Utilize exocad alignment and design techniques for All on X Hybrids.
- Proper nesting of All-on-X Hybrid STL files for 3D printing success.
- Proper Post Processing of Bio-compatible Resin prints.
- Proper staining and glazing techniques using GC Opti-glaze for life-like results.
- Proper passive fit hybrid delivery techniques.
All course attendees will receive a certificate of completion from InstaRisa/UFM and an Exocad demo dongle.
OVER 50 ARCHES WILL BE DESIGNED AND PRINTED DURING THE WEEK.
Returns & Refunds
Returns are accepted within the first 30 days. Buyer is responsible for shipping back the scanner. We recommend insuring the scanner and/or laptop before shipment.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment), minus 1) a 15% restocking fee, and 2) damages (if any). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
"InstaRisa’s process represents a paradigm shift in dentistry..."
Dan Holtzclaw DDS, MS
Periodontist | Austin, TX